Why join the Irish Suffolk Sheep Society
- We are recognised by the Department of Agriculture under EU regulations.
- Our flock book is managed and operated by Sheep Ireland a wholly Irish Company.
- All our sheep carry a Zootechnical Certificate.
- A breeder will no longer be able to enter their sheep in a flock book operated by a UK Society.
- Our office is located in Ireland and is open 24/7.
- We have experienced officers and Committee members available to deal with all aspects of application and registration efficiently and speedily.
- We cater for the commercial breeders as well as the Pure Bred breeders.
- Application is simple and reasonable.
Why use a Pedigree Registered Suffolk Ram?
- Superior Growth Rate
- Easy Fleshing
- Early Finishing
- Ideal Cross to All Breeds
- Hardy Lively Lambs
- Early Turn-out of Lambs
- Low Feet Problems
- Produces Lots of Lambs
- Quality in Quantity